School meals at Joseph Cash Primary School are provided by our own in-house Catering Team and meet the Government’s Nutritional Standards.
- The cost of school meals is £10.00 per week (equivalent to £2.00 per day).
- School meals must be ordered at the school’s admin office and payment is required in advance, every Monday morning
- before 9.30am.
- Please ensure that the correct money is handed to the office in a named, sealed envelope.
- The office must be made aware of any change in meal arrangements in advance.
- If your child has recently moved into year 3 and previously received a universal free school meal in year 2, you will now need to pay for them as previously advised.
This is the current menu we are following
Is your child entitled to Free School Meals?
Click on link below or come into the school office to find out further information.